June 13, 2023
- An MoU has been signed between Musaliar College of Engineering, Chirayinkeezhu and Aegous Healthcare Pvt.Ltd., Ernakulam. Also, an application training on ultrasound scanning machines was conducted, the session having been handled by Revathy Krishna A.G., Biomedical Engineer, Aegous Healthcare.
- The students of S4 BME had a visit to NIMS Centre for Genomic Medicine. An MoU was also exchanged between Musaliar College of Engineering, Chirayinkeezhu and NIMS.
- As part of curriculum the students of 2020-24 batch visited 86MLD water treatment plant and dam at Aruvikkara.Aruvikkara Dam is located in Aruvikkara in Thiruvananthapuram District, Kerala.
- Department of Biomedical Engineering organizing a 2 days workshop on “Familiarisation and Hands on training on Programming tools on Biomedical Engineers”
- Musaliar College of Engg participating in the ICT Academy – Edu Conclave
- Musaliar College of Engg Students participating in Workshop – AI in IBM- Watsonx
- Musaliar College of Engg Students participating in Workshop – AI in Cloud Computing
- Placement Training Program
- Congratulations- Prize Winners of Millet Fest- EatRightIndia- FSSAI