- An MoU has been signed between Musaliar College of Engineering, Chirayinkeezhu and Aegous Healthcare Pvt.Ltd., Ernakulam. Also, an application training on ultrasound scanning machines was conducted, the session having been handled by Revathy Krishna A.G., Biomedical Engineer, Aegous Healthcare.
- The students of S4 BME had a visit to NIMS Centre for Genomic Medicine. An MoU was also exchanged between Musaliar College of Engineering, Chirayinkeezhu and NIMS.
- As part of curriculum the students of 2020-24 batch visited 86MLD water treatment plant and dam at Aruvikkara.Aruvikkara Dam is located in Aruvikkara in Thiruvananthapuram District, Kerala.
- Department of Biomedical Engineering organizing a 2 days workshop on “Familiarisation and Hands on training on Programming tools on Biomedical Engineers”
- Workshop on Robotics organized in association with Zilicon Technologies Pvt Ltd
- As part of commemorating the inception day of AAYUSH, the department of Biomedical Engineering organized a technical talk that was handled by Mr. Rakesh R.U., Biomedical Engineer, Govt.Medical College, Kollam and an MoU was signed with Quadlync AIBC Pvt.Ltd. A hands- on training on biomedical equipments was also conducted.
- MOU was signed with Zilicon Technologies,Technopark, Trivandrum.Through this students get opportunities to do Internship, Projects etc.
- Students of S5 Food Technology attended the Food Entrepreneur Conclave at Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies, Kochi on 30th November
- As part of “World Computer Literacy day” celebration CSE department organized a technical talk that was handled by Prof Sumod Sundar,Centre for Artificial Intelligence.TKMCE, Kollam